Shopify is not tracking "Variant Inventory Qty" while csv import.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there, we have been trying to import our products csv file using Shopify importer but it's not collecting the data of "Variant Inventory Qty". This issue was not showing with Shopify importer so we used "Import store" App to import our products' csv file and now it's showing the exact error. Adding the screenshot below:
import-error.png

We have checked our csv file and there is no issue with that. Please help us to solve the issue. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you,
Casa Elena Team

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
229 28 36

Hola, hay varias opciones para integrar el inventario. Si ya tenéis los productos integrados, podéis hacer un export y en excel incluir la información del stock available e importarla de nuevo, si es que el app sigue dando error.

Si tenéis alguna duda o necesitáis alguna ayuda en especial, estaríamos encantados de ayudaros. Nos podéis escribir a info@webmefy.com

We help you achieve your Goals! Visit us on: Webmefy.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Same here, when i export any items, either new uploaded or old ones, downloaded csv does not contain "Variant Inventory Qty" column. When I import new items quantity information does not go through as well. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I deleted other de-active locationsfrom site settings  and  now quantity column is working fine. FYI.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

hello,

I have the same problem. I only have one location but I can't enter the stock....

can you please explain how you did it?
Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

In my case went to setting > locations and deactivated 3 other locations. If you have only one location it maybe related to some other recent changes in the settings interface because my problem has started after playing with locations and resolved after deactivating (Or deleting not remember which one i did that day)

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

thanks, 0 solution helps (

0 Likes