Shopify is the worst

Whyme23
2 0 1

I did not realize how many other people are dealing with Shopify’s trash customer service but I’m glad to know I’m not the only one. All I have been wanting is to un-pause my store which I am currently being billed for but all I keep getting is being sent in circles in a run around. This is so annoying and frustrating because all I want to do is have my customers be able to fulfill their orders but I can’t even have access. Why would you guys give us access to pause the store but not reverse it!!! It makes no sense. I’m so disappointed and dissatisfied I hope the next company I work with doesn’t have poor customer service like this. And judging by the amount of reviews talking about their poor service SHOPIFY DOES NOT CARE. I’m guessing they have enough money to not care. I hope this message reaches someone before they waste their money. 

Rein
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
22 1 1

Hi @Whyme23 

Rein here from Shopify. I am sorry to hear about your issues with getting your account up and running as well as for your experience with support so far. 

While I would not be able to check the specifics of your account here, you mentioned that you had interacted with Support before, do you have a Case ID you can share so I can check the status for you? 

You mentioned that you cannot un-pause your store, un-pausing your store is definitely something you should be able to do unless your store is restricted in some way. When attempting to log into your store, or attempting to sign into the Shopify Help Center you are shown an error similar to the following:

21-03-46268-87865

Possible causes of this can include:

- Selling a restricted product - Shopify Acceptable Use Policy.

- Possible violation of the Shopify Terms and conditions.

- Your Credit Card may have expired. 

More info on this topic can be found on our FAQ here. 

You were likely told already that our support teams are working on this, it does take some time, generally we advise 24-48 hours. As above, if you can provide a Case ID I can check this up for you. 

Thanks, Rein

Rein | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Bulxar
Excursionist
28 1 8

It can be

0 Likes
Whyme23
2 0 1

@Rein 23293815 Hopefully support will listen to you because three employees have told them to attend to my case and nothing has happened so far. Thanks

0 Likes
Rein
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
22 1 1

Hi @Whyme23 , 

Thanks for information. Apologies for the wait so far. I took a look at your case and routed it to the correct team as it was sent to the wrong team by mistake, they are aware of it now and reviewing it. They will reach out as soon as they have an update for you.

Thanks, Rein

Rein | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes