Shopify payment gateway

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Everyone.

I am planning to start drop shipping store from pakistan but my I will be selling in big four  (US, Canada , UK and Australia). I want to know if I can use shopify payment gateway for my store as my target audience is in countries where shopify payment gateway is available. Also if I can do, kindly guide me with the process. 

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
449 46 53

Hey, @Junaid55.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

We can appreciate your interests in using Shopify Payments. However, the payment gateways are based on where you're operating from. As such, I'm afraid Shopify Payments is not available in Pakistan at the moment. If you'd like more information on this, you can take a look at the Shopify Payment requirements help guide.

With that being said, we are always looking to expand Shopify Payments and we'd be happy to take note of your request. If Shopify moves forward with this feature request - you will be able to find it in our changelog or announcements page. For the time being, you can use a third-party payment gateway for your store - Here's a list of supported payment gateways in Pakistan

I hope this helps clarifies your question! If you have any other questions on payment gateways, don't hesitate to let me know in this thread!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes