Shopify payments - How do I enable "Save this information for next time"

4 0 0

Hello,

I'm working on two sites, one of which has the "Save this information for next time" checkbox enabled in the first page of the checkout flow (see here):
 Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 3.54.26 PM.png
and the second which does not (see here):

Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 3.55.29 PM.png
The second site needs to have this field enabled.  I have been comparing this and a number of our client's Shopify Plus sites side by side and have thus far been unable to determine where this option can be configured. 

My understanding was that in order to enable this field, a site needed to have Shopify Pay enabled as is called out in this previous post.  We did this and the second site did not see the field present itself.  Furthermore, the first site shown above, does NOT have Shopify Pay enabled and my company's site reliability (dev ops) team seems unable to determine any other differences.  I've checked our code base and the HTML code to render this input field does not exist within our code editable code base.  We are not using any CSS to otherwise hide the checkbox/input fields on the second site.  Which still would not explain why the HTML doesn't render to the DOM anyway.

Please help.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello 
Can you your site url of both the sites.
So that i can check and let you know.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
4 0 0

Hello @ShopifySupport, will anyone from the support staff be responding to or otherwise attempting to answer this question?  I messaged our Merchant Success Manager (Kam) last Friday and have yet to get any response back.  Thank you.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello everyone, I unfortunately don't have a solution to bring. I am looking for information to remove this line as well !

I hope that a shopify expert will be able to help quickly.

0 Likes
4 0 0

Nico35, let's be clear.   I am NOT trying to remove this line.  This line is only present on some of our older Shopify sites.  On this site and at lease one other, the form field is not longer enabled/visible and it needs to be.  In the case I'm highlighting above, this form field is requested to be enabled/visible  per our client's request.  As near as we can determine, it would appear that the checkout templates have been modified to remove this additional form field that would otherwise exist within the {{ content_for_layout }} object which is specifically found in checkout.liquid file.

0 Likes