Solved

Why are my online payments still on hold despite following instructions?

createurdestini
Visitor
3 0 3

My shopify payments were put on hold. I did what I was told to do in order to have the hold lifted. I went back and emailed the person who got in contact with me three times and i still have yet to get a response... There’s no contact number, no 24/7 chat support, or another email that I can contact in order to get my shopify payments back... 

Accepted Solution (1)
Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

@createurdestini 

Thank you for letting me know. I would recommend contacting our Support so they can look into the status of your ticket. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

@createurdestini 

Thank you for your patience while our teams work to review your store. 

It sounds like you've taken all the correct steps to push this to a resolution. Thank you for that! To provide some context, if you have provided the requested documents, then they will need to be manually reviewed before the hold can be removed. While we aim to review these documents within 24-72 business hours, there can be a delay in hearing back depending on how many reviews we are working through. Nevertheless, you will receive an update as soon as your documents have been reviewed. 

createurdestini
Visitor
3 0 3
Hello, it’s been weeks & I still have yet to get a reply back from the person after letting them know that I have taken the steps needed in order to start receiving shopify payments again as well as payouts...
Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

@createurdestini 

Thank you for letting me know. I would recommend contacting our Support so they can look into the status of your ticket. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Zakia
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, I have made 3 sales on my store stylzco.net but i have nit received any payout from my sales. I checked my payment setting and I finally found out that my payouts are on hold? Can you please tell how do I get my payment on time? Thanks Zak

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

@Zakia 

If you're not seeing the option to upload your documents in the Shopify admin, then you'll need to contact Shopify Support for further assistance. You can do this by logging into your store through the help center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

ViolaRose
Visitor
2 0 0

I have the same issue. Some of my products are drop shipped so I literally can’t fulfill anything until the hold is released and my shop has been “under review” for months! 

Euphoriaaa-f21s
Visitor
1 0 0

My payments been on hold for a good month. I don't understand why my payments are still on hold I pay for the monthly scription and did everything it told me to do. Can you please take it off hold.

ViolaRose
Visitor
2 0 0

I have the same issue. My payments were put on hold because I sell licensed products (legally through a number of resellers). Shopify is asking me to provide insane levels of information. For example I sell a licensed clock I purchase from a local wholesaler. It’s licensed by Disney. Shopify is saying I have to get a letter from the intellectual property owner…from DISNEY?!?!? To be allowed to sell the product. 

90% of products in Canada are sold through resellers and wholesalers, and the US business will direct you to the reseller. I’m supposed to get hundreds of letters to run an online version of a physical shop where I can sell whatever I want…I don’t understand any of this. It already took me almost a year to be approved for Instagram shopping…and now Shopify is stealing my payments. 

if this happens to you, you might as well move to a new platform. My shop has been shut down since October 3rd and as of this writing, it is November 23rd.