Shopify payments with an existing website

alexsandro22
Tourist
5 0 0

Hey there. I have a website built on WordPress. I want to create personal office for each customer in it with the opportunity to pay (through PayPal as well). How can Shopify help me with that?

P.S. I am newbui and trully would like to get some recommendations. Thanks

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
679 68 90

Hey, @alexsandro22!

My names Ash, and I work for Shopify. Thank you for posting your question in the Shopify Community! 

If you're looking to integrate the ecommerce functions of Shopify with your existing Wordpress website, I have some suggestions that can help make this possible. Shopify offers a plan called Shopify Lite. The Lite plan doesn't come with a Shopify-hosted online store, but you still get access to a number of key features such as finances reports, customer profiles, order management, product management and a feature called the Buy Button

The Buy Button allows you to add products from your Shopify account to an external blog or website, such as your Wordpress website. Buy Buttons can show product pictures, descriptions, and prices, all while letting customers purchase products without leaving the website. Any updates to a product’s details in your Shopify admin will appear on the product’s Buy Button. Our Help Center document on the Buy Button has a bunch more information on this feature as well. 

Let me know if you have any questions about the Lite Plan or the Buy Button feature, and if you think this option will be a good fit for you. I'll be happy to provide some more details if you need clarification on anything. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

alexsandro22
Tourist
5 0 0

Can you please share some kind of sample of website which uses Shopify Lite?

Here is mine: https://needmylink.com/en

I would like to get consulted about its possibility. Interesting to purchase Lite plan.

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
679 68 90

Hey, @alexsandro22!

Absolutely! We have a blog post called 11 Ways Shopify's Buy Button Will Transform The Way You Sell Forever which contains a number of great examples. I took a look at your site, and I think the Buy Button would be a good fit. I see that the "Buy Now" button on your home page currently opens a contact form. You could definitely keep that if you want, but you could also consider having that button lead customers to a page where your products are featured, and able to be purchased via a Shopify Buy Button. 

There are also a few more screenshot examples on the Buy Button sales channel listing in the App Store, and you can sign up for a free trial to start playing with the Buy Button feature right from this landing page

Let me know if you have any further questions about the Buy Button feature or the Lite plan before making a final decision! I'll be happy to continue to help out. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes