Solved

Shopify site is currently unavailable. after payment

EmpireFurniture
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi i've recently just purchased my shopify store at the end of its trial period however , after making the purchase im faced an issue empire-furnishing.myshopify.com is currently unavailable.  even so when i'm trying to login to my store it will not let me i need this issue to be resolved right away as i have deadlines to meet. 

many thanks

Accepted Solution (1)
Ryder
Shopify Staff (Retired)
450 56 90

This is an accepted solution.

Hi again, @EmpireFurniture 

I sent you an email last week to that email address, but I've just gone ahead and sent you a second one. If you can please search "Shopify Support" through all your folders (Inbox, Spam, etc.) to locate the email and respond there, I'll be able to authenticate you on the account and take a further look into this for you.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 13 (13)

Ryder
Shopify Staff (Retired)
450 56 90

Hey there, @EmpireFurniture!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your store, but I'd be happy to take a deeper look into this for you.

I've gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address associated to your Community Forums account. If you use this address for your Shopify store, then you can simply respond to the email and I'll be able to authenticate you before accessing your account. If you use a separate email address for your store, you can CC the correct one on file and respond to the email thread through there.

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

Cheers.

EmpireFurniture
Visitor
3 0 0
Hi i'm still experiencing this problem
i cannot log into my shop and i've payed for it it's also not displaying
the store when im not logged in and it's been days now and it hasn't been
resolved so i've payed for a service that i havent recieved whats going on
?
Ryder
Shopify Staff (Retired)
450 56 90

Hey there, @EmpireFurniture!

Do you have access to the email address(es) associated to your Community Forums account and your Shopify store? I've already sent you an email there last week to authenticate your account and have yet to hear back from you. If you can please respond, I'd be happy to continue our conversation through there.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers.

EmpireFurniture
Visitor
3 0 0
[image: image.png]
Yes i do have accept to my email address what is it you require me to do to
authenticate as the only emails i can see are just our discussion

[image: image.png]
Ryder
Shopify Staff (Retired)
450 56 90

This is an accepted solution.

Hi again, @EmpireFurniture 

I sent you an email last week to that email address, but I've just gone ahead and sent you a second one. If you can please search "Shopify Support" through all your folders (Inbox, Spam, etc.) to locate the email and respond there, I'll be able to authenticate you on the account and take a further look into this for you.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers.

blahblah
Visitor
3 0 0

same problem with me. is this really how your support works???? this is quite inconvenient. my site is down and there's no way I could contact support because I cannot login to my back end either. this is like a dead end and I'm very unhappy with how this "customer support" works.

Maxcallum915
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Ryder,

I have an store with the name of swoon-me-now.myshopify.com but I cant access it now. its showing 

Unable to access Swoon Me Now

and I've even paid for the basic plan. But what I created with all my efforts and researching is gone now. I cant access what I paid for.

Please help to get it back its really important for me. 

Oak-tree
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, I made my account around December and after the first payment for the first month I wasn't able to log in again. It doesn't let me contact support since I haven't been able to log in. Please contact me  : email: Elroble2021charro@gmail.com

Vedat18
Visitor
2 0 0

I have the same Problem when i purchased the 29$ plan i was shut out here is my email:
janowak18@outlook.com

jmills745
Visitor
2 0 0

I have the same Problem when i purchased new plan i was shut out here is my email 

hammertimeproductionsmn@gmail.com

rafiefnf26
Visitor
2 0 0
hi. i made my shopify account with the 90 days free trial, then i put my credit card info to basic plan, after that my store just gone, and im really scare you guys still charge me after 90 days. This is my store https://fuegoblunt.myshopify.com/ , and this is my email rafiefnfz@gmail.com pls help me
thank you

muscatist
Visitor
2 0 0

muscatist.myshopify.com is currently unavailable.

I am experiencing the same problem just after payment done.

Please help me to get my shop back active.

3theral
Excursionist
30 0 1

Same issue here and Shopify support is nowhere to be found! Did you get your store reactivated? I just opened a new store and it was shut down right after I chose a payment plan and paid for the first month (3 days before the trial was going to expire). Reached out to chat support 3x today, emailed them 5 times, and haven't received a solution yet. I've been using Shopify since 2016 and I've never encountered this before and I have no idea why they are suddenly shutting new stores down.