Shopify store Purchase

Highlighted
3 0 0

I recently seen a 11 x 18.5 ft Shed for sale in a ad for 89.99 USD Bought it and NOW the store is disabled and I do not have any answers from Seller when I should receive my product I paid for ??

mei8858417171 at 163.com <--- Merchant                        shed Order #1082 Jan 21, 2020 20:20:39 PST

What can I do I did pay thru paypal so I believe I can file a Item Not Received Claim this is my first time using Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
ANY ONE ??
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 3 1

Hey there buddy,

Do not worry, stuff like this may happen. You are not the first one to experience this, nor the last one. 

Simply create a chargeback through PayPal, if you are not sure of how to create a chargeback you may contact Paypal or have a look at this page: 

https://www.paypal.com/us/brc/article/customer-disputes-claims-chargebacks-bank-reversals

All though I would recommend trying to get a hold off the seller before proceeding to make a chargeback, If 7 days passed and he has not contacted you then you should do as instructed above.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

its been 6 days Now with 6 emails sent to the address supplied by the store ..... and No response what so ever Why are they allowed to do this if they are a scam ?

Doesn't Shopify check out the people using there site ??  If not I would Strongly suggest they do its going to give the Shopify site a very very bad name

0 Likes
Tourist
8 3 1
Sorry my friend, I don’t know what tell you, most likely you will get your money back through the chargeback/dispute. I hope everything goes your way
1 Like