Shopify store down

Highlighted
2 0 1

I cannot login, I get we'll be back soon. Its been a few hours now. This is literally after I paid for a plan. (about 20 seconds after I paid)Snip20200605_3.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 170

Hey, @web_connect!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your store. It is very hard for me to troubleshoot this without looking into your account. In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store, be sure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes the emails can go there. Once you reply to that email, I will take a closer look for you. 

Speak soon!

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Perfect thanks! Just replied

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

My shop is down as well on my desktop, it says it will be back soon too.  I'm still able to access the app on my iPhone.  The only thing that I recently changed was enabling the Shopify authentication code on my desktop.  Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 170

Hi, @ShabVintiqueFlr.

Welcome to the thread. Sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your store. As you are able to access the app on your iPhone, this may just be a browser issue. Can you please clear your cache and cookies and ensure you are using an up to date version of Google Chrome. Once you have done that, can you try logging in again for me and let me know how you get on? 

If this still doesn't work for you, can you send me on a screenshot of what you are seeing along with what version of Google Chrome you are using? Thank you!

Speak soon

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Clearing the cache and other stuff helped.  Thanks again! :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 170

Hi, @ShabVintiqueFlr.

Thank you for getting back to me. So glad that it helped, you are very welcome.

Let us know if you ever need anything else at all.

All the best! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

My friend, the solution has knowledge of it, but really a total of its failure. You do not understand the work. All that concerns you is the losses for us. This is a solution I have read for you. Society, I hope to solve the problem.2.PNG

0 Likes