Solved

Is my Shopify domain really blacklisted or is it a scam?

Lalauniverse
Visitor
2 0 0

I got this email in my spam folder that says my domain is blacklisted for some reason. It says that it will suspend my store but my store is still running. Should I be concerned or is this just a scam? Any help or feedback is very much appreciated thank you!!

3D56076C-31BD-4FA1-B387-A57B9ED12B82.jpeg4D8B4A59-3BB2-4658-92F9-97BDE7705D22.jpeg

Accepted Solution (1)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 107

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Lalauniverse!

This is Lana from Shopify.

Thank you for the screenshots - looking at this, I can confirm that this is not and email sent by Shopify. From time to time you may receive suspicious phishing emails, they will likely have some links for you to click such as a Login link, - this is nothing to worry about on your end, it is just important to never click into links on emails where you are unsure. Also, just as you have done now, it is always good to reach out to us and confirm that the email is not from Shopify just in case you did get a genuine email that required action from our part. But for now, feel free to disregard the email!

I have made sure to flag this with my team, we really appreciate you sending this on and making us aware. Let me know if you have any other questions at all.

Thanks! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 107

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Lalauniverse!

This is Lana from Shopify.

Thank you for the screenshots - looking at this, I can confirm that this is not and email sent by Shopify. From time to time you may receive suspicious phishing emails, they will likely have some links for you to click such as a Login link, - this is nothing to worry about on your end, it is just important to never click into links on emails where you are unsure. Also, just as you have done now, it is always good to reach out to us and confirm that the email is not from Shopify just in case you did get a genuine email that required action from our part. But for now, feel free to disregard the email!

I have made sure to flag this with my team, we really appreciate you sending this on and making us aware. Let me know if you have any other questions at all.

Thanks! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

JONY2
Visitor
2 0 0

Hola, me podrías decir porque cada vez que intento crear una pagina de shopify me la desactivan?