Shopify store not loading

meezy
Tourist
3 0 1

my Shopify store has not been loading for a while now and it's on both PC and mobile, i even asked my sister and husband to try and load the store on their devices and they are having the same issue! please help

0 Likes
Michal_Morek
Shopify Partner
498 41 81

Hello @meezy ,

Kindly welcome to the Shopify Community.
I properly read your problem and need to carefully analyze your website to provide a solution here.
Would you kindly share your website URL and if your website is password protected then also provide a password?

I will carefully check out the issue and provide a solution to you here.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

If you found this comment useful then please hit Like and Accept the Solution!
If you would like to hire us as Shopify experts, please reach out via email or private message.
Founder of Shopify agency - Accomplishify.com
Contact me on: michal.morek@accomplishify.com
0 Likes
meezy
Tourist
3 0 1
Hello thank you for replying and yes the URL is 4starsnmore.com ##- Please
type your reply above this line -##
0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
172 40 31

Hi @meezy,

Thank you for reaching out to our community forums for help with this question! I know website loading issues can be especially stressful. Luckily though, they are usually an easy fix!

I reviewed your online store domain 4starsnmore.com and I was not able to find any DNS propagation for it. I used this free online tool to check for this: DNSchecker.org

At this time it appears that your domain has no DNS records available for it. When connecting to Shopify, you will need to ensure that your domain has both the correct A record and the correct CNAME record. It can take up to 48 hours for DNS information to sync to your website, so if you have only recently changed this that could be why it hasn't loaded yet. You can review our detailed instructions for how to setup your DNS settings in our Help Center here. 

Are you able to share a screenshot of your current DNS settings so that we can help you troubleshoot further?

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
meezy
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Shay, thank you for replying I finally figured out the problem. I needed to verify my email address through google to get my domain up and running again!