Shopify store product has disappeared from Oberlo.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everyone, i am new to drop shipping, I have just finished my product which is ready to sell. Seem to have a problem in that my shopify product is no where to be seen in my Oberlo account !! Can anyone help with supplying info on how i get it back into my Oberlo account.

Just to clarify a few points.

Product cannot be purchased when i go through the procedure of buying it. Message comes up product cannot be shipped and to contact the shop owner. I am assuming that this is due to my product having no connection with Oberlo.

In Oberlo i can click on shopify admin and it takes me to me shopify account which then allows me to click on products were i find my product that is for sale.

Originally when i brought my product from Aliexpress into Oberlo using the ext tag. i then connected to my account with shopify. After working on it for a few days i did not like the main photo of the product so i deleted it, i believe that at that point i may have copied and pasted a photo from the Aliexpress shop that I sourced product from. 

did i break the link ?

If so how can i resolve this issue ?

kind regards

Gareth

0 Likes