Shopify store support selling fakes?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I see seller selling fakes using shopify, it is allowed ? ?

https://www.snoozeheads.com/

https://www.snoozeheads.com/collections/ua-yeezy/products/b-red

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 556

Hi @dzcap,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Thanks for letting us know, we can't confirm whether or not the store is using Shopify or not for legal and security reasons. I did speak to our Risk support team and they mentioned your best bet is to report the store if you feel they are not complying to the full legalities of selling online. You can do this from the link here in the bottom left corner. I have screenshot for you where this is below:

19-12-88n8q-5p96x

Thank you again for sharing your concern, please note that in line with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy we are unable to discuss any other accounts hosted on our platform with a third party. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

There are dozens of fakes on facebook, but facebook allows them to advertise their fake products on there. Alot of the products they advertise are real products, but when you look at the cost it is obvious they are fake. Unfortunately some people are drawn in by these individuals and paypal is also allowing them to use their forum to swindle people. My cousin was taken for $500 and never got his money returned.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 556

Hi @Here2stopfakes,

Sorry to hear that about your brother's order. If you see or come across any stores you think are suspicious, please file a complaint directly with our internal team here or fill out an AUP form here. We also have an FAQ topic going through all the steps you might encounter here

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes