Bulxar
Explorer
68 1 12

Again?

0 Likes
ckong
Excursionist
34 0 5

Yep, it seems so. I can't login into admin, it says '503 Service Temporarily Unavailable'.

Oh boy, Shopify really is a messy platform, it all looks so instable, not only because of now and yesterday, but I already have had several big issues in the 6 months that I have a shopify shop. Did cost me money too.

0 Likes
btsullivan
1 0 0

Looks like the admin, pos, and storefronts are down. 

https://www.shopifystatus.com/

0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2557 334 522

This is an accepted solution.

@Bulxar 

Thank you for flagging this. At the moment, some merchants and customers are experiencing issues accessing the storefront, admin, and POS. Our developers are currently investigating the issue and will update our status page with further information as it becomes available. 

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I do greatly appreciate your patience while we work to get our systems back online. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Bulxar
Explorer
68 1 12

07d.jpg

0 Likes
Bulxar
Explorer
68 1 12

Can you explain us what is the problem?

Al lthe time we see that there is a problem in the status page but what exactly no one know

0 Likes
Bulxar
Explorer
68 1 12

Explanation please, what works are in the progress that cause our stores to be unavailable few times in a week?

0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2557 334 522

@Bulxar 

As with any online service, there will be downtime that is unexpected. While this is an unfortunate reality of operating an online service, rest assured that as soon an outage is identified, that our teams will do everything they can to limit the impact the outage has on our merchants and their customers.

I'm afraid I do not have further information on the cause of the current outage as that is still undetermined. In most cases, the details on why an outage occurs will not be released, but updates on the status of the outage will be released as soon as they become available. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes