Shopify support

Highlighted
5 0 0

How do I contact Shopify support!

800 number doesn't work

support@shopify.com doesn't work

support web page puts me in a never ending loop!

Does Shopify support even exist?

Please help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1410 140 387

Hey there, @pkjr300 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear you have had some trouble getting in touch with Support. We have been working on expanding our support team as quickly as possible to keep up with the increase in demand. We've shifted to a web callback model where you can schedule a callback when we have the capacity to do so. If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to schedule a callback, when possible, or proceed to live chat or email. I’ve made this quick video here to show you how. You can also reach our Support team @ShopifySupport on Twitter or through Messenger on Facebook here

If you have any questions or issues you would like me to help you with, please do let me know. I would recommend taking a look at this post on getting support in the Community before posting your query, just to make it as efficient for you as possible. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I do not use Facebook or Twitter,  It's 2020, we use phones & e-mail!!!

What other methods of communication are available???

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

This reply was not helpful at all...

Please provide other solutions!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1410 140 387

Hey there, @pkjr300 

I am sorry you did not find my response helpful, however, as outlined in my earlier response you can get help via email and chat through the help center, I provided a video walking through the steps to access this support. I then went on to list Twitter and Facebook as alternative methods of contact. Please do let me know if any of the steps confusing, I am more than happy to clarify further! I am also happy to help you here on this thread. 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I was able to follow the video & attempted to contact Shopify.  I have not received a reply.  When I origiunally signed up with Shopify, the customer service was EXCEPTIONAL.  What has happened?  I can not even get someone to reply back to me...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1410 140 387

Hey there, @pkjr300 

I am sorry to hear you are having such trouble contacting support. To contact our support, you are welcome to contact us here on Twitter or here on Facebook. If you would prefer to speak with our live chat, callback, or email advisors, you can access these channels through our Help Centre. 

When on the Help Centre page, you should see Support > Contact Support in the main menu or there's a Contact Shopify Support button near the end of the page. The Help Centre will try and suggest guides first to resolve your query, however, if none of these suit your needs then please keep clicking the Contact Shopify Support button at the end of the page instead. 

In some cases, Chrome extensions and cache can interfere with the Help Centre's login/authentication process and you might experience a "loop" when trying to contact our support. If this happens, I'd recommend clearing your cache or to log out of your Help Centre account and access our support as a guest instead as shown in this short video. Our advisors can authenticate the account later if needed or our Facebook and Twitter support would be happy to help instead. 

If there's anything I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo 

0 Likes