Shopify support

Highlighted
1 0 0

How do I get in touch with someone from shopify? 

EVERYTHING I click on sends me right back to the forum. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
601 34 91

Hi, @phreshkitty 

Elle here from Shopify, sorry to hear you're having trouble getting in touch with our support. 

To provide more context, we've recently shifted to a web callback system to help you faster. It is very concerning that you were unable to contact us, so I would like to know exactly what happened when you attempted to connect with our support. Understanding the steps you took, and what resulted from these steps is very important so we can fix any issues on our support page.

With that said, here are the exact steps you should be taking when connecting with our support: 

1. First head to our Help Center page here and log into your store. Once you're logged in, you'll be prompted to ask about a topic:

2. Doing this will present you with links to relevant documentation on our Help Center, but there will also be an option to contact us directly if you require further help:

3. Clicking on this button at the bottom will then present you with the different support options available: 

If you don't yet have a Shopify store or are unable to login, you can choose the "Continue without logging in" option at the start and continue through the same process.

Please let me know if this helps, if not, provide the steps you took and what occurred. Thanks so much!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes