Shopify support ????

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am new to Shopify. In trying to learn about things, I am finding documentation that is out of date and, for example, contains references to admin menu items that no longer exit. I would like to just take a screen snippet and send it by email to some support email address, and draw someone's attention to the problem. However, in searching through the "contact us" link, I find not find any real means of contact. I cannot finds a tech support email address or a phone number. Is that the way it is? There is no support except via discussions on this community?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
362 46 60

Hey, @jkshrews!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team. Welcome to our Community, and thanks for posting! As you'll come to see, things are constantly growing and evolving here at Shopify so I appreciate you catching onto any information that seems to be out of date. I've sent you an email to the email address associated with your Community Forums account - you're welcome to share any concerns or questions about our guides with me here.

Alternatively, you can contact us through Facebook messenger or Twitter direct messaging as well as chat or email on our Contact page. If you contact us through chat or email, just be sure to log in prior to reaching out!

Hope to hear from you soon! Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes