Shopify ticket still not responded to?

Tourist
6 0 1

I hate to be impatient, but it's been about four days now since I submitted a ticket to shopify support and I have received no response. Is this a normal turn around time? Did the ticket not go through? I don't seem to have a way to check up on it.

Thanks.

1 Like
Tourist
6 0 1

Surprisingly still no response and no responses here. I've tried calling shopify support and I've waited on the phone for over an hour both times. Is Shopify support dead right now? Anyone know?

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi, I had the same problem a few days ago with the online 'Ask a question' form. I got no response.

Today I emailed support@shopify.com and I got an automated 'Support Ticket has been created' email.

I'd say the online form is probably broken, so try emailing!

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

I originally emailed, but I later also filled out the form on the site. I still have gotten no response even though I did get an automated email response. Thanks for the advice though.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Still no response, shopify?

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 3

Same issue here... Waiting for 2+ days for a response. No luck...!!!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Glad I'm not the only one-I thought it was personal.  Usually get response in reasonable time from them. They've obviously got some problems since one of my tickets was about paying them!   

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
7 0 0

Hey everyone,

Sorry that everything has been slow, we're in the process of changing our phone and email systems and the transition simply isn't as smooth as we were aiming for.

To address that emails have been slowing down, we're in the process of doubling the size of our support team.  Our hope is to prevent this from ever happening in the future.  However, because we need to train the new employees, it's causing another temporary slow.

I invite everyone who is having issues getting email responses to email me personally at david.g@shopify.com.  I'm maintaining a much faster turnaround time on that email address, and I will make sure to address all of your issues!

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi David,

Thanks for the update. I have sent you an email and got an autoreply with support ticket Number 13670.

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

David,

Thanks for responding. I'll email you personally then. I do wish we could have been informed earlier what was going on when this transition was starting. I think most of us would have felt a lot better if we had SOME means of contact with you guys during this time period, at least on the forums or a mass email to the support tickets.

0 Likes