Shopify to Etsy

Helen_Byrne
2 0 0

Hi there.

I've seen plenty of apps, which will export etsy items and import to Shopify.
Is there one which does it the other way?

I looked at nembol, but it's not currently working with etsy due to an etsy update and expandly seems a bit of a mine field! (I tried to get it to work, but to no avail!)

Any advise?
Many thanks

0 Likes
Expandly
3 0 0

Hi Helen

Expandly allows you to export to Etsy as well as Ebay and Amazon as well as manage your live inventory between these marketplaces and your Shopify store so you don't oversell. 

I appreciate this can seem a bit like a minefield compared to the excellent User Experience on Shopify but once setup Expandly can do a lot for you. 

To help you get going we would like to offer you a free setup which will include getting your products setup on Expandly as well as linking Etsy and your other sales channels.

Simply email offers@expandly.com referencing this post and one of the team will get in contact

Expandly

0 Likes
CedCommerceAman
Shopify Expert
8 0 1

Hi Helen,

Etsy..Great choice :)

Well there are 2 processes, 1) Import products from Etsy to Shopify and 2) List products from Shopify to Etsy. I have solution for both the problem. You can simply go with Omni Importer App and Etsy Marketplace Integration. Where Omni Importer App will help you to sync your products from Etsy to Shopify, Etsy Marketplace Integration App will help you to list products from Shopify to Etsy.

Both apps provide you real timesynchronization  and other features which makes your selling easy on Shopify to Etsy. 

Thanks..

Shopify Expert
0 Likes
Nembol
Shopify Partner
3 0 3

Hello Helen,

Nembol works fine moving products across Shopify, Etsy, Storenvy, Amazon, PrestaShop, eBay, WooCommerce. And posting them in one click also on social sites media. 

One main recent improvement is the option to export to Google Merchant and to Facebook Catalog / Instagram.

If you use Nembol with Shopify, you can edit your products just in Shopify, and Nembol will take care of syncing your updates throughout all marketplaces connected.

Let us know if we can help further. Thank you for your interest in Nembol.

Guido

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
927 87 129

Hello, @Helen_Byrne.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you’re looking to export items from Shopify to Etsy and you’ve already tried Nembol and Expandly. I was able to find another third-party app that can import your Shopify products to Etsy, called Etsy Marketplace Integration. If you need any help with these apps, you can always reach out to the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app’s page. 

That said, I can see that the support representatives from both, @Nembol and @Expandly , are ready to lend their hand if you’re experiencing any issues with their apps. 

I hope Etsy Marketplace Integration gives you another option to look into. If you have any other questions on this topic, don’t hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Expandly
3 0 0
Hi Helen,

This is something we do for 100s of customers around the world and have a
guide and a nice video:

https://support.expandly.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021827491-Listing-to-Etsy

You can also book a demo https://expandly.com/book-demo/ or give the team
a call with any questions.

(Thank you Elias & Shopify support for pointing this out to us - we always
want to help)

Alan
0 Likes

Yes, there are many ways to import Etsy to Shopify automatically by multiple apps listed on the App Store. Which you would like.

Many vendors want their products imported from the Etsy Marketplace to the Shopify store. This can be done manually using the various apps listed on Shopify. But manually listing products can be a difficult and time-consuming process.

Using the Omni Importer app, you can import products at your Shopify store from various marketplace centers, one of the marketplaces of Omni Importer is Etsy Bazaar, here are 4 easy ways to get your Etsy products at Shopify went:

1. Complete Registration.
  2. Connect with your Etsy Marketplace.
  3. Import your products from the Etsy Vendor Center into the app.
  4. Then upload your products from the app to Shopify.

It may not be enough to just import products, so in addition, you will get many more features as per your requirement. like,

1. Product update
  2. Product coordination
  3. I hope this was helpful.

Happy Selling!!

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
517 50 102

Hi @Helen_Byrne

Welcome to Shopify Community! 

We’re LitExtension - the world-leading shopping cart migration expert. Please take into account our automated migration tool. 

There are only a few simple steps for the whole migration process from Etsy to Shopify. You can easily select all types of data or only tick the necessary categories you want to transfer. Using LitExtension’s service, we guarantee that: 

- Migrate all your data effectively. All your data such as products, customers, orders… will be automatically transferred with the highest accuracy.

- Totally FREE 24/7 dedicated support via various channels: email, LiveChat, Skype...

- No downtime, no sales lost.  

- Unlimited free migration, re-migration, smart update after moving to Shopify. 

Now, you can run the Free Demo (up to 500 entities) via LitExtension Store Migration app on Shopify App Store. Feel free to contact us or chat with us via LitExtension’s website even when running the demo, we will support you dedicatedly and timely.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
christinawang21
1 0 0

Hey @Helen_Byrne, I had used LitExtension for migrating around 1240 products, 1180 customers, 893 orders from Etsy to Shopify last month. You can count on their service. I was so satisfied with them and their support team. They responded to me promptly whenever I had any concerns. 

Hope you will find the best solution for your migration project. 

0 Likes
SarahJ
Excursionist
13 1 1

Hi all,

I guess the initial question was about Shopify to Etsy migration and not vice-versa. So, yeah, this migration route is possible too. The thing is that you have to choose the migration method and start the transfer. Also, it depends on your budget, skill set, and time you are planning to spend on accomplishing the task. I'd rather go with an automated tool, e.g. Cart2Cart. They migrated a couple of my stores and everything worked just fine. No arising issues or anything. You should definitely check them out

0 Likes