Shopify verification

Solved
Gazanfarb
Tourist
4 1 0

Dear Shopify staff

would you please take a look into this matter? I have uploaded verification documents however an issue came up saying that my name wasn't similar with the name submitted on the documents. I changed the name and tried uploading the documents but the problem is that whenever i upload a document, submit it and refresh the page a reddish box pops up saying 'submit the document' which I already did.

Please help ASAP

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
136 20 21

Hey, @Gazanfarb 

Eunice here from the Shopify team, thanks for posting.

If the 'submit the document' button is unresponsive your browser cache and cookies might need clearing. I recommend clearing those and trying again. If you're still running into issues then there may be something we need to look into on our end.

Once documents are submitted, it can take up to 72 business hours for them to be reviewed. If the documents provided aren't sufficient, or if the files provided were of poor quality, or not what was requested, then additional prompts will be sent to your Shopify admin. When uploading the documents, you'll want to ensure that your images are clear and provide all of the requested information.

Let me know if clearing the cache and cookies works for you. If you're continuing to have issues, feel free to respond here. Please note: - I'm not constantly active in the Community, so for urgent assistance, it's always best to contact Shopify Support directly.

Cheers!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Gazanfarb
Tourist
4 1 0

Dear Eunice 

Nothing works, I did what you wrote me, even changed browsers, devices,. everything. but nothing works

How do I proceed? I cant make a sale due to my account being stuck with error in the verification process (i can make sale but payments are on hold)

Can you please look into this. I have all the documents and are happy to send but Shopify keeps showing this error no matter how I upload the documents

Kind regards

0 Likes
Gazanfarb
Tourist
4 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

The issue has been solved!

0 Likes
Gloucester
3 0 0

Hiya, 

We are having a very similar issue which dates back years. I am new to the company and am trying to resolve this for our Directors. I am struggling to contact anyone through a phone number or email. Can someone raise a ticket please and help me to get this verification as it is causing Shopify to withhold funds and we really need to get this sorted - please email aftersales@glouscesterleisure.co.uk

Kind Regards

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
136 20 21

Hi @Gloucester 

Welcome to the community, and congratulations on your new role!

I have gone ahead and sent you an email to your community email address. It's worth noting that only the account owner can discuss account matters. If you're not the account owner I urge you to ask them to contact Shopify Support directly. Otherwise, I look forward to hearing back from you via email.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Gloucester
3 0 0
Hiya,

At the moment I am working on his behalf – how can I get him to contact you there is a bit of confusion about how to do this as you cannot email or telephone. Can I give you his phone number?

Regards, Vicky

0 Likes
Gloucester
3 0 0

Hiya,

At the moment I am working on his behalf – how can I get him to contact you there is a bit of confusion about how to do this as you cannot email or telephone. Can I give you his phone number?

Regards, Vicky

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
136 20 21

@Gloucester Thank you, Vicky. We'd need the Account Owner to contact Shopify Support directly. Clicking on this link here will take you to our contact support page. From here the Account Owner can either chat online with a Support Advisor or send an email:

fwzy3-n7i2t

Please let me know if they run into any difficulty with this.

Cheers!

0 Likes
FelixJager123
1 0 0

Hello kindly help me my ticket number 20048005 is pending from last 2 months no one reply me.

0 Likes