ShopifyApi.init in App bridge

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 3

Hi, 

I used to use Embedded App SDK, but wanted to jump on app bridge. However i have big pain to have this working. 

In sdk you have simple `ShopifyApp.init ` and your app appears in iframe. I thought same will be possible with `createApp` from app bridge but when i try to call this i see error ( Failed to execute 'postMessage' on 'DOMWindow': The target origin provided ('<URL>') does not match the recipient window's origin ('<URL>'). )

and im not redirected. Do i have somewhere migration guide from Embedded SDK to App Bridge ?  

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello there..

Please share your details requirements on harry@manektechmail.com or reach me on Skype  @ live:harry_3771. Waiting for your response.Thanks.

@greg12 wrote:

Hi, 

I used to use Embedded App SDK, but wanted to jump on app bridge. However i have big pain to have this working. 

In sdk you have simple `ShopifyApp.init ` and your app appears in iframe. I thought same will be possible with `createApp` from app bridge but when i try to call this i see error ( Failed to execute 'postMessage' on 'DOMWindow': The target origin provided ('<URL>') does not match the recipient window's origin ('<URL>'). )

and im not redirected. Do i have somewhere migration guide from Embedded SDK to App Bridge ?  

0 Likes
Tourist
17 0 3

Actually, problem is there only with npm package. If i get cdn hosted version 

everything works fine. With npm ( as createApp function is buggy ) nothing works. 

0 Likes
Tourist
17 0 3

I dont mean to be rude, but if you can reply, then reply to everyone. Why you want me to ping you on private channel ? 

@Harry_Turner wrote:

Hello there..

Please share your details requirements on harry@manektechmail.com or reach me on Skype  @ live:harry_3771. Waiting for your response.Thanks.

@greg12 wrote:

Hi, 

0 Likes