Shopping with shopify

Solved
1 0 0

Hello, i never buy anything with shopify so i don't know how to shopping with shopify. Please tell me. Thankyou

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
522 29 46

Hello @Marylee96,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

Shopify is an e-commerce platform that allows a person to start an online store. Usually, the first step involves signing up for your very own 14-day free trial here. After that, you can begin creating your store and designing it to your liking. We don't operate the same way Amazon or eBay would. Instead, you would create and manage your very own independent website. Here are some examples too, to help give you an idea about Shopify.

Are you hoping to create your very own store to sell products? If so, what type of online store would you like to create? If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Thanks a mill,
Ted

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

I hope you have had good direct speech shopping experience with shopify. I myself am going to make a few purchase. let's see what it entails. 

0 Likes

@Marylee96 wrote:

Hello, i never buy anything with shopify so i don't know how to direct shopping with shopify. Please tell me. Thankyou

That's great to know

0 Likes