Should Facebook Page be the same name as Shopify store ?

Solved
Lemartin
3 1 0

Hello, I'm new to this.

I ask this question because when I run an ad of facebook, the name of the facebook page showing the ad is "Marketing something" (I had made up a name related to marketing, because I didn't think creating a Facebook page with the name of my store would be useful (Since I don't plan on having returning customers). But now that I think about it, maybe people won't click on my link if the facebook page is not the name of

So now when I will build another store, I could still use the same facebook page since it's called "Marketing something".

I hope my question is clear, what works best for you ? 

Thanks

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
369 42 80

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Lemartin!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for your question around Facebook marketing and your Facebook page name. It's great to hear you're marketing your business. I'd be very interested to hear about your business - especially where you're not expecting return customers.

You're able to create unlimited pages with Facebook, so I recommend creating a page for each business you own. You're not able to connect the same Facebook Page to multiple Shopify accounts, and having the same page for multiple businesses can be confusing for both you and your customers. By creating an individual page for each of your businesses, it will cause less confusion for you and you'll be able to run ads without needing to go back remove the previous ads and posts from the account.

To answer your initial question, you're able to run your Facebook page under the name "Marketing something" and connect it to each business - as long as you disconnect from the previous one. It's not something I recommend, however.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes