Show discounts on products in debut theme

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

I am using debut theme. May I know how to show % discount on every product. And How to make proper layout of qty and add to cart button on home page. Please help me to fix this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1381 112 211

This is an accepted solution.

Add following code

{% if product.compare_at_price_max > product.price %}
{{ product.compare_at_price_max | minus: product.price | times: 100.0 | divided_by: product.compare_at_price_max | money_without_currency | times: 100 | remove: '.0'}}% off
{% endif %}

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you so much for your help! It worked :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1381 112 211

if any help in future let me know 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you so much @Qualitycheck for this help. I was hitting my head for last 2 days to get it done but you have solved it in few minutes.

I truly appreciate it. I will definitely remember you for any future work and recommend you to anyone around with any issue in Shopify.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

Where should we add this code exactly? 

Thank you!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there, could I ask where you added the code in?

I've looked at a few guides but for some reason the code doesn't work for me. I'd like to show the sale price next to the original price...

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@Qualitycheck hello, I need an assistance to show was/now price once doing a sale in my store, currently once I do a discount price it shows as (Save 3$), for example if the price was 9$ and now it is 6$, it currently shows 6$ (Save 3$), which is misleading. I need it to show 9$ crossed out and next to it 6$. can you do this, am using the debut theme on shopify?

0 Likes