Show the coupon in customer account page

SWSolutions
Trailblazer
193 25 47

Hello..

I have some other issus related coupon,

Suppose I have created 4 coupons for a paticualr customer and custome use the 1 coupon. Can I show the other 3

coupon on custome account page. When custome login in shop.

Is it possiable in shopify. 

For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
If your problem solved then Like & Accept this Solution.
Email ID: silencewebsolutions@gmail.com
0 Likes
Karlie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 53 121

Hello, Kuldeep! 

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I think I have a solution for you! What you can do is add a note to the 'Customer Accounts' page from your Shopify Admin!

From your Shopify Admin> Customers> You'll want to find the customer you're looking for, then under the 'Customer Note' textbox, you can add in what discount codes you've created for that customer and if the customer has used those discount codes. From the customer's account page in your admin, you can also scroll down to see what orders that customer has put through, that information would be available to you in the 'Timeline'. 
You can read more about customer accounts and how to customize the account page by reading through this guide

Another option for you would be to use an app from the Shopify App Store. If you're looking to have more customizations on the customer accounts side of things, be sure to check out the apps; Flits - Upgrade Customer Account Page and Customer Fields - Profiles & Accounts! Flits would allow you to customize your customer accounts page by adjusting fields like store credit, reorder, recently viewed products, customer profile, and delivery address. If you're looking into using Customer Fields, you can expect an app that would allow you to to customize the customer account page by adding in options like Product preferences, customer's birthday and age, and even any images uploaded!

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions - be sure to ask and we would be happy to help!

Karlie
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

Karlie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

SWSolutions
Trailblazer
193 25 47

Hi, Karlie

Thank you for reply.

I want to show all the customer coupon on account page.

Like:- https://ubuy-co.myshopify.com/account  (this page)

When customer login in shop and open account page, custome see the all presonal coupon whose provided by shop abmin.

I want to get the in individual customer coupon in liquid file using shopify code structure not want to use any shopify app.

Please See the screenshot what i am wants,

Thanks,

For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
If your problem solved then Like & Accept this Solution.
Email ID: silencewebsolutions@gmail.com
0 Likes
Flyingdev
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi SW Solutions,

I hope you're doing well.  

Did you find a solution? I am trying to solve the same problem. 

Thanks

0 Likes