Why is the sidebar missing on my Kalles theme collections pages?

Ownyourvintage
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello all! 

I just updated my Kalles theme and the sidebar on my collections pages is missing. Oddly enough it shows when I am in edit mode, but when I go to the live website it gives me three dots like it is trying to load. Thoughts?

Reply 1 (1)

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

Hi, @Ownyourvintage.

Tira here to help. 

Thanks for reaching out with your question and for these details. I searched the “Kallas theme” and could not find it in our Theme Store, so it looks like you’re using a third-party theme. 

Have you tried to contact the third-party developer to ask this question? If you haven’t yet, I recommend reaching out to them, as this does sound like an issue with the theme. 

Check out our help doc with the steps to get support for your theme: Where to get support for your theme. We typically can support free themes made by Shopify. These themes are eligible for design time, which would allow our theme team to take a look at adding customizations to your store. You can view our design policy here.

Is there a certain feature that you like about this theme? I would love to see if there is a free theme from Shopify that would suit your needs.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.