Highlighted
2 0 0

Is there a way to set up my inventory/ store, so when the item goes out of stock, it prompts buyers to sign up for restock?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 2

Hi @GraceGlamour,

If you want to avoid going out of stock in the first place and improve your customer experience, I'd recommend checking out a demand forecasting app called TrueStock .

Your customers can also sign up for notifications for stock with apps such as https://apps.shopify.com/back-in-stock

Hope this helps!

John

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you. I'll look into that. Its apparel, so it will eventually go out of style. I really wanted it to be an interest thing considering you have to buy so many just to get 1 piece. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
173 2 26

Hi @GraceGlamour  ,

We're set up for this situation, where you would like to collect interest or orders, but you don't currently have stock.

I run an app called PreProduct that lets brands capture customer orders now, but collect payment later on when you're ready (have stock etc).
We also include shipping date and have an email campaign which you can use to keep your customers in the loop.

We're on the Shopify AppStore, but feel free to email me at oli@preproduct.io if you've got some further questions/would like a demo etc.

Cheers,

Oli

——————————

Founder @ www.preproduct.io

Test and make sales for future products

0 Likes