Site Feedback

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

Morning!

I've just launched my site in the past week - i'm adding new products all the time so there is still work to do on the ranges.

I'd love to get some feedback though on the overall look/feel/navigation of the site and any recommendations anyone may have?

Here is the link 

https://browseco.co.uk/

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@CJCarter,

I just had a look at your website. Good work! below are some of my thoughts:

Home page: I like your homepage flow but it would be great if you featureless product on each section of your homepage. No one wants to scroll down the home page to view more of the page so focus only on showing your top products. Homepage guides visitors around the website. It should be strategically decided. 

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Product Page: Product description formatting is a bit messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 16. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

couk.png

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
200 22 36

Hi @CJCarter,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Your site is beautiful. Excellent work. I also love your About Us section:

20-04-y4t3s-6acyl

However, I see you've got the exact same wording here too:

20-04-wc6ph-lo39g

You may want to avoid repeating the same content in two different sections, as Google may penalize you for duplicate content. If you want to dive deeper into Meta and SEO, in general, there are two great guides here -

- Charles Floate - Ecommerce SEO Guide
- Matthew Woodward - Ultimate Ecommerce SEO Guide

Your content is probably one of the most important elements of your store, so you'll want to give it all the attention it deserves. Be sure to create a blog, and keep your customer regularly updated with relevant, on-brand posts.

Here's how to create a successful blog for your business, and there's a list of other marketing strategies here too.

I hope this helps!

All the best, Hyde

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3
Hi

Thanks so much for the feedback - that’s come in really handy!

I’ve already started making some changes based on this. The one thing I’m looking in to is site speed as that’s not something I thought of before and can see it needs a good deal of improvement.

Thanks again :)

Christopher
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3
Hi

Thanks so much for the feedback and insights. It’s a big help.

I’ll be working on your feedback this week!

Particularly with the SEO

Thanks a lot

Christopher
0 Likes