Site not loading properly in Safari

Highlighted
1 0 0

check out https://davischocolate.com/

Loads fine in Chrome, terrible in Safari/Firefox.

Shopify support has been slow to respond and I'm not having much luck with reaching out to 3rd party shopify vendors listed and getting real support.

I tried creating a new sample theme and previewed it and it still does not work in Safari, but does in Chrome. 

Desperately seeking a solution ...

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I'm having similar problem. I site won't load on any browser. Is anyone able to get hold of shopify? I am really unhappy with this development. My website has been off for over 24 hours! I can't get hold of anyone at shopify. What has shopify done withdrawing phone customer service support? This is a disaster! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

wow! i should have never tansferred my site from google to shopify!!!!

Need to hire an outside person to help me get out of shopify to another host! i cant build my business with a host that doesnt provide customer business support thru phone, chat or email, just a forum! what a joke!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

It is really frustrating. I was really pissed. But I've finally figured out how to got hold of them by phone. In fact I just got off the phone with one of the representatives. It turned out this issue is widespread, not just one or two store fronts down but a whole lot and they are working on it. The screenshot page below is where you need to get to, to talk to someone. Now how to get there is tricky. Go to: https://avada.io/resources/get-shopify-support.html#shopify-live-chat-support  and read through and follow instructions till you reach a page looking like the one below. Good luck.

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 8.53.44 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

THANK YOU!  I AM GOING TO GET IN CONTACT WITH THEM ASAP!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

I am connected ! thank you!!!!

if anyone has trouble, an easier link is

help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/chat

0 Likes