Site on Google

Solved
6 0 0

Hi

Can someone please say me how I can create my page on google like this?

naturpur_0-1594721886196.png

now it's like that

naturpur_1-1594721948229.png

which program do I need...? thank you a lot.

BR

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
564 45 125

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @naturpur!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Thanks for sharing those screenshots! Having your sitelinks appear in Google search results is crucial for online businesses, so it's great to hear that you're wanting to achieve this.

Have you already submitted your sitemap to Google? This is the first step you'll need to take and will allow search engines to index your site so that your store's pages appear in Google search results, just like the screenshot you shared. 

After you submit your sitemap, Google uses it to crawl and index your site. It's important to note that this process can take time and Google doesn't guarantee how long it takes for your site to be crawled. For this reason, it's likely that you won't see your pages immediately reflect in Google search results. Google has some more information about what to expect when your site is indexed here.

I should also state that Google will automatically decide which sitelinks should be shown in your search results; unfortunately, they do not give you the ability to choose which links to display. That said, there are some things you can do to ensure that your site structure is optimized for search engines. This will help Google's algorithms find the right sitelinks to display and will help improve your overall SEO. 

If you're looking to learn more about sitelinks and how you can get them for your website, I recommend checking out this blog post from Search Engine Watch. There's also another post in the Shopify Community that offers an in-depth discussion on sitelinks in Google search results. I think you'll find both resources quite informative.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes