Small Business Saturday vs Black Friday

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0
I run a small cloth diaper shop. I’m planning for the upcoming season and wanted to participate in Small Business Saturday. Do you think labeling it as such would cause me to miss sales opportunities since many brands do Black Friday Sales? I know SBS is still fairly new but if I market it with enough time, it should be fine, I hope?
It’s my first year selling online so I’m kind of nervous at missing a good sales opportunity.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
17 0 1

@NobleBebe Check this detailed Black Friday 2019 marketing guide that was prepared based on data submitted by 200 Shopify and ShopifyPlus stores during Black Friday last year: https://getfirepush.com/blog/black-friday-2019-guide-for-sms-push-notification-and-messenger-marketi... It sets out the specifics that Shopify stores need to know when sending out marketing messages during the Black Friday sales period. For example, the guide includes how many messages you should be sending to your subscribers, over and above the usual amount. It also covers the best dates to send messages to get the most reactions, and which marketing channels are best from Black Friday right through to Cyber Monday. 

Hope it will be useful for you!

Black Friday 2019 guide for SMS, Push Notification and Messenger Marketing by Firepush.pngBlack Friday 2019 guide for SMS, Push Notification and Messenger Marketing

0 Likes