Social Media icons

Mad_Modeler
Explorer
110 1 12

I'm using the Empire theme, and although there is a place to enter Social media links, there doesn't aqppear to be anywhere to asscociate those links with icons, or any means of displaying them, not that I can see.

Am I missing something simple ?

0 Likes
Danishecom
Excursionist
207 6 18

@Mad_Modeler Hello there i think you're talking about social links and icons in the footer area right? please tell me re you trying to ask footer area social media links or something else? can i review your store?

0 Likes
Mad_Modeler
Explorer
110 1 12

Hi

Individual products have social icons that I have not set links for ( Pinterest, Linked in) but doesn't have them for links I have set.

And as you say there are none in the home page footer

0 Likes
Danishecom
Excursionist
207 6 18

@Mad_Modeler i have seen every product have a social icon. this if someone wants to share your product then ppl will click on this icon to share your product on social media. Now tell me you want to remove or keep on pages?

0 Likes
Mad_Modeler
Explorer
110 1 12

Products have Icons that don't have links, and I have links that don't have icons Instagram for instance

0 Likes
Danishecom
Excursionist
207 6 18

give me your website link please let me checkout 

0 Likes
Mad_Modeler
Explorer
110 1 12

testvalleymodels.com

Danishecom
Excursionist
207 6 18

@Mad_Modeler this icon for product sharing on social media. you do not need to change or replace they working fine.

1 step.PNG2 step.PNG

0 Likes
Mad_Modeler
Explorer
110 1 12

No they are not working fine, I do nothave links set up for Linked in or pinterest

0 Likes