Solved: How do i extend my 14 day free trial to the 90 day trail ?

Solved
Colchida
Tourist
7 0 0

My 14-day free trial will end on the 11th I never had time to run an ad because PayPal blocked my account for a long period of inactivity.
I was not active due to illness.

Can I extend the 14-day free version to the 90-day free version, if so how can I do it?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
208 37 30

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Colchida 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting!

In response to the economic difficulties introduced by COVID-19, Shopify temporarily offered an extended trial for new merchants to get their first 90 days free. On June 1 2020 the standard trial period returned to 14-days.

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. A Shopify Support Advisor will be able to assess your situation and provide a solution and/or an alternative for your next steps going forward.

If you do find yourself with the opportunity to continue with your Shopify store I recommend checking out this awesome free course by Shopify Compass to help you get started.

Best of luck with your venture!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Colchida
Tourist
7 0 0

In the help center is all updated and I'm sorry I could not find how to ask for help, through mail or chat.
Can you tell me the exact link from where you can start communicating via chat or mail?

0 Likes
Colchida
Tourist
7 0 0

Anyway, I found the chat room, contacted them and they gave me an extension of 10 days.
Thank you.

0 Likes