Some collection urls not working

1 0 0

Im working to create my new store infinity-bracelets-shop.com. I have 9 collections. 7 collections working fine, when i click on it, i come to the right link. i have check all links in admin collections and when i click on view, it shows the right link and i come to the right page. but when i click in the shop on the collection "professions collection" it doesnt work, also at "country & hometown collection". When i browse with my mouse on the picture of the collection i see not the link i have saved in admin collection. I see https://www.infinity-bracelets-shop.com/collections# ! But it must show https://www.infinity-bracelets-shop.com/collections/professions-collection like it shows in my collection seo admin. All other collections works when i click on it but that both not. And when i make a new collection i have the same problem.

0 Likes
1 0 0

I'm having the same problem right now. Were you able to figure out a solution for this?

0 Likes

Hello ,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and provide you exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
2 0 0

I'm currently having the same problem with my entire Women's collection on my site www.chosano.com although all seems normal in the admin side.  The URL doesn't show collection/women but www.chosano.com/#

Please help I've been on this for 2 days now! Makes the site unprofessional.  Thank you.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello,

After 3 days I've figured it out. 

You click on Navigation

URL Redirects.

You'll find you have too many redirects with the one you're having an issue with.  Delete one but not the original one.

Too many redirects for the same collection gets the system confused it seems.

Cheers!

0 Likes