Some questions about customized products

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hello everyone. I am currently in the process of building a store that will be selling personalized canvases. I will be using gooten print on demand to design and fulfill these orders. I am wondering what apps the community recommends for custom product fields. For example uploading a picture to be put on the product, and customizing other lines such as names, birthdays etc. Also, is there any way to make it so that the mockup in my store updates with their input so that the customer can see exactly what their product will look like when finished?
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
308 14 46

Hello !

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! Excellent question! There are a few different apps that come to mind when adding in a customization functionality to your product page. If you're looking for a way to have your customers upload an image with their order, then you could use an app like; 

Now, none of those above options would allow the image to show up on the product itself. If you're looking for an app that would allow your customers to upload their own images and see a live-view of the personalized product mock-up from your website, then you would want to look into an app such as; 

Give some of these apps a look and let me know if this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0
Thank you for the response, Karlie. I will definitely take a look at those apps.
0 Likes