Someone please help solve my problem

Solved
Sophia010203
1 0 0

I closed my Shopify account like 3 weeks ago and they charged me $29.99 This month for it being open. So I look and Shopify reopened my account/store when I know I closed it because I wanted to do something different. So why am I getting charged and why did they reopen it?!!!

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1013 117 161

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Sophia010203. This sounds confusing and frustrating! Did you close your store following the steps in the Help Doc for Closing your Shopify store? Just as we are not able to close a Shopify account on behalf of our merchants, we also wouldn’t re-open it. So, I’d really love it if we could look further into this for you to determine what’s happened.

We’ll need to access your account in order to do so, and while we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Please have your invoice number available to provide to the Support Advisor you connect with so that they can track down the $29.99 charge, and find out exactly what the charges are for (subscription charge, third party app charge etc). At the same time, they’ll be able to help you through the process of making sure your store is closed and prevent any further invoices from occurring.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Let me know if I can help with anything else. Thanks!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes