Something Went Wrong

Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
745 53 90

Hi, everyone!

Sophia here from Shopify. I'd like to address the replies here about purchasing shipping labels in February 2021. There was recently some temporary downtime for purchasing shipping labels though Shopify Shipping in the admin. Our developers investigated and were able to resolve the issue, during which time we posted updates on our status page.

Whenever you run into an admin issue like this with a general error message (no specific action noted for you to take), feel free to visit this status page first to see if there are any outages: https://www.shopifystatus.com/. Issues affecting multiple stores will often be noted on the @ShopifySupport Twitter page too.

Otherwise, you can follow these general troubleshooting steps before contacting Shopify Support for further investigation:

• Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
  • Try on another web browser, and an Incognito window. 
  • If you are still experiencing a display issue in Incognito mode, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look.
  • Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version (we don't support every browser, but we do support these ones).
  • Try another device like another computer or mobile phone.
  • Try on the on the Shopify Mobile app.
  • Try another internet connection (example: switch to a cellular network on a phone rather than WiFi).
  • Ensure there are no pop ups being blocked in the web browser. 
  • Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled on the device.

In the event that Shopify's status page indicates all systems are operational and you've already followed these troubleshooting steps, you can get in touch with our Support team for help with your store by visiting this page: https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible about the issue so our team can assist you.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes