Solved

Something went wrong. What happened? This store is unavailable What can I do?

rafiane
Visitor
1 0 0
Hello
can you help me I have a problem with my store I can't access my store "bilozy.myshopify.com" I have an error message "Something went wrong. What happened? This store is unavailable What can I do?"

cordially

Accepted Solution (1)

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @rafiane 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

When I visit your domain I see the same error message:

e6gnw-dszjb

This is something we'd need to investigate by gaining access to your account. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. please visit the Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @rafiane 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

When I visit your domain I see the same error message:

e6gnw-dszjb

This is something we'd need to investigate by gaining access to your account. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. please visit the Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

annekeart
Visitor
2 0 0

This is happening to my website & store also. Please fix. I can't access themes in my customise section either. I need this fixed asap so I can run my Christmas campaigns.

Thanks 

HiddenCountship
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, we have the same problem. What can i do?
Thanks.

store-error.jpg

buyerscircle
Visitor
3 0 0

I got the same problem here. Sometimes it's ok, sometimes not.

The common pattern is: the first auth try could possibly fail, then if you try again, it always passes.

Maxime-Musca
Visitor
1 0 0

I have the same problem. I contacted the support but they take 3 days for replying me that I need to confirm a mail that I've never received in my mailbox ... 

belzak
Visitor
1 0 0

Please if you get the solution for this give me the solution

rakibul_hashan
Shopify Partner
6 0 2

For those who are not satisfied with the AI assistant's help. Please visit this URL
https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/login-issue/contact?shopDomain=yourstore.myshopify....

Note: Replace "yourstore.myshopify.com" with your Shopify store URL.

xada
Visitor
1 0 0

I appreciate your effort, the video is a great effort.

although it's still not resolved.