Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable.

NeleFlamang
2 0 0

I'm trying to integrate Shopify Lite with Thinkific.

It says 'Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable'

Please help me out, thank you!

0 Likes
CourtneyMiller
Excursionist
59 1 3

Hi. Could you elaborate on how you are attempting the integration? Is it through the Shopify app on Thinkific?

There could be a variety of reasons why you might see that page.

The important next step you should take is reaching out to the Support team directly. It might be something to do on their end. 

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
963 70 259

Hi, @NeleFlamang

Rae from Shopify here. Thanks for posting about this. I'm happy to help take a closer look into why this error is appearing! 

To clarify, is this the app that you're trying to use? If so, I recommend reaching out to the app developers directly to confirm if their app integrates with Shopify's Lite plan, or if a Shopify plan with an online store is required. You can contact these developers by following these steps

In the meantime though, can you please tell me a bit more about where this error is appearing? Is this happening in your Shopify admin, or on our App Store?

Feel free to also share a screenshot of this error message with me here so I can take a closer look into this. However, I do recommend ensuring all of your sensitive, store-specific details are removed from this image before posting it here on the forums. 

I look forward to hearing back from you with more details on this, and working towards a solution. 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
963 70 259

Hi, @NeleFlamang

I hope you're doing well. 

I wanted to check in with you here to see if you were able to get this app connected to your store correctly?

Let me know if you're still running into troubles, or if there's anything I can help out with! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes