1 0 0

Can anyone please tell me what this means

Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable

my shop is https://catdogproducts.myshopify.com

Thank you so much

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
9746 86 1493

There could be a variety of reasons why you might see that page.

The important next step you should take is reaching out to the Support team directly (as per the note on the bottom of the page).

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 2

I'm having the same problem. My website now just says "Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable"

I have no idea why and also cannot find where to contact the support team. Where is it? Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
4 0 0

I can log in to my account but everything I try to click on takes me to the main dashboard. Can't access orders, can't access settings, can't access my store. nothing. Even tried to contact support chat, but the chat window opens up my dashboard as well. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
37 0 4

Both my stores started doing this 15 minutes ago. I can't get into the admin at all, nor visit my site.

I also can't use the support chat because its linked to my store admin so I also get a 'store unavailable' message there.

Currently trying to call them but they are 'Busy taking to other merchants'

0 Likes
1 0 0

Diana & Gareth,

Mine is doing the same thing! I cannot log in AT ALL on desktop, but on my moble app I am still logged in but everything goes back to the main dashboard. My shop was working fine this morning and now suddenly I cannot log in on desktop and I cannot access my website at all on desktop. It still seems to work on mobile. I have tried to send for support but after a recent search, it appears that this seems to happening to several people and I am hoping it is just a general Shopify glitch.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Exactly the same here in Germany Gareth!

We own 2 Shops of decent Size & Numbers, both are down & unreachable.

Can't login to Dashboard nor to Support Chat.

I am in the Calling Hotline since 35mins waiting for someone to pick up :/

This seems to be something bigger, maybe several servers are down or a hack.

Best

Kate

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
79 0 6

Everyone who has landed on this topic today, Shopify developers are aware and are working on getting this issue fixed right now.

0 Likes
9 0 0

i cant log into my store and my website is down please help

0 Likes
3 0 0

How Do you know Purple Mamba?

0 Likes