Sort All Products By Price In Admin Panel

3 0 0

So i took a screenshot and would like a "price" column so i can sort by the cheapest in descending/acsending order. I See "inventory" "type" "vendor" but would love for a price to be there. 

https://ibb.co/kPj1aU

any ideas without having to add a special bulk product editor app?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
475 27 67

Hi, Jessica. 

Dallas here from the Social Care team here at Shopify. 

At the moment there isn't a way to organize products by price in the product list. In this case, the best option would be to go into Shopify's bulk editor where you can see all of the prices of the products easily laid out. 

To get to the bulk editor you would just need to go to the Product page in the Store Admin. From there you can select the products that you want to compare and click Edit Products.

This will bring you to the bulk editor, as seen below. Just make sure that you select the Price field.

If you wanted to put the price of the product as a tag then you could organize the products by tag when using one of the bulk editor apps. Apps like Bulk Product Edit by Hextom or Bulk Editing by Booster Apps would allow you to do this. 

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions feel free to reach out again. Our Shopify support is also here 24/7 to help you out

Cheers, 
Dallas 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes