Sorting customers and businesses upon entering the site.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Good day,

My business sells products to both other businesses (who sell the products directly to the customer at a higher price) and directly to the customers themselves. Now that we are moving over to the internet as well, it is confusing since we must be able to offer 1 price (say, 6 euros) to businesses, and another (say, 10 euros) to the customers (due to agreements with suppliers, etc). Writing both prices would be very discouraging to private persons, and to avoid this I found a business who employs a widget able of sorting customers and businesses upon entering their site.

It is seen in the picture below. Screenshot 2020-05-08 at 00.55.40.pngIt is in Swedish, but the yellow box ("Konsument") is clicked on by the consumer, and the "Företagskund" box is clicked on by businesses. This would greatly simplify my website and business procedures. So here comes the actual question: Does anybody have any idea how to do this? I can't seem to find any similar widgets on the Shopify App Store, nor on the internet. 

Thank you for any help!

0 Likes