Sourcing Mobile Phone Accessories for Dropshipping outside China

Highlighted
2 0 0

Up to now, China has been the only suppliers for mobile phone accessories in the Asia Pacific region and Oberlo appears to only offer supplies from there.

Are there any alternative suppliers in other Asian countries or Australia that can supply? Goods ordered in China don't get delivered in spite of reassurances that they have been sent and the Covid-19 delays are blamed. 

I have been waiting for sim weeks for two orders and communications with AliExpress shops are not easy. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
79 1 3

Hi @MalD, this is Larry from Spocket here!

Finding good mobile phone accessories doesn’t have to be challenging! Let me help you out. Have you heard of Spocket? Spocket is a platform that connects dropshippers to different suppliers, with a focus on suppliers based in the US and EU. 

Some of the other benefits of Spocket:

• Neutral packaging, with no marketing material from suppliers except for your custom invoice from select supplier orders
  • Fast shipping (3-5 days on average, depending on supplier)
  • No minimum order quantity for products when dropshipping

If you want to try these features and many more out, I recommend signing up for a risk-free trial with Spocket! One great phone accessories supplier is Silver Millie, you should check them out on Spocket!

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 4.17.03 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi Larry,

Thanks for the suggestion and, at a first impression, this books like the bees knees! Very promising.

I’ll get info the details of selecting products this afternnon and will advise on progress.
0 Likes