Speak to human!!!!

Highlighted
1 0 0

my bank account information was put in correctly and getting error it’s invalid and won’t allow my payouts!!! Shopify's new support method will not allow me to login for email or phone support even though I'm already in the application!!!!!!

It's asking me to Login to get support from INSIDE THE APPLICATION THAT I'M ALREADY LOGGED INTO AND THEN TELLING ME I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE ACCOUNT!!!!!

Please contact me immediately!!! I have several issues with my Shopify account and need to speak to a Human Being.

VERY FRUSTRATED!!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Shopify no longer offers Phone support!!!!! RUN!!!! i have been on this platform for years and they have been Awesome but now what is happening they are insane for doing this...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1426 87 315

Hi, @Yours-2-thrift

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble updating your banking information & connecting to our support. From the sounds of it, the issue you're having is that the banking information you're entering does not match what we have on file. The error can happen if the routing number, or bank account information is entered differently (or incorrectly) the first time around. For example, if either number had additional 0's, spaces, or dashes, then this could cause the error if the new data is not being entered in exactly as it had been before. If you have checked your banking statements to confirm the information you're entering in is correct, then we'll need to escalate this up to our Accounts team for further review. 

To do this, I will need to verify your store. I've gone ahead and sent you an email titled "Shopify Forum Support" requesting further information. If you can reply to that email as soon as possible, then I can get the ball rolling on getting this resolved. 

In terms of connecting with our support, I would recommend trying to access our support outside of the app, if the app is causing issues. You can do this via mobile or desktop browsers and may be best to use Google Chrome Incognito mode to avoid any cache/cookies/extension related issues. You can also connect with our 24/7 Support via Twitter and Facebook

Chat soon!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes