Spent $400 on ads and NO SALES

Saintdestiny_
1 0 0
I just started my store probably a month ago. my traffic was really high when I was running my ads, I hit over 1000 sessions already but no sales... I’m even paying social media influencers to promote my items. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I already feel discouraged. Some HELPPP I NEEF ADVICE! My website is saintdestiny.com
0 Likes
Gratitude
1 0 0

Hi 

Just came across your message, thought I would drop you a line.

I had a look on your website and it looks great... I don't think you're doing anything wrong but as you mentioned you had only started the store a month ago and it takes time for customers to build trust with a brand before making a purchase. Contray to popular belief most people don't make a purchase the first time they see an ad, I would recommend consist adverts over a long period. 

I have also looked at your instagram and currently you have 120 followers, I would recommend really using this platform to promote your fabulous clothing. A great example of this is fashionova who post at least 7 times a day!!! Currently you only have 20 posts and content is really key.

good luck, keep positive

0 Likes
Leatherpunk
Shopify Partner
19 0 2

Hello,

In retail, you want to convert at least 1% of your traffic into sales, but closer to 2% is industry standard, and if you get to 3%, you're really kick'n ass!  With 1000 visitors and zero sales, it's safe to say there's a problem within the site in regards to how people are interacting with it.  They're turned off, probably for various reasons. 

I'm not a huge fan of your design template, it doesn't grab me at all, and it reminds me of luxury brand websites, brands that can toy around with big presentations on their homepages, large graphics and background videos, it builds excitement, but you're not there yet.  I pay attention to a LOT of fashion retailers/sellers and one in particular that I admire (not just because of the hot woman and outfits) is Yandy.  When you look at their site, they do a fantastic job of getting you shopping right away, putting lots of products in front of you and making site navigation super easy for visitors.  That's what you want, get those products up as close to the top of the page as possible. 

0 Likes