How can I split product variants with Spocket?

riceballtown
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

I was wondering if there's a way to split variants into their own listings after importing products from Spocket into Shopify?

I tried duplicating my products and only having the variants I wanted showing up for the products, but it seems that it doesn't work well with Spocket, so these "duplicates" do not go through the Spocket Order...

Anyone has any suggestions?

Replies 2 (2)

Team_Spocket
Shopify Partner
47 3 14

Hi there,

John here from Spocket Support! It is not recommended that you change or split the variants from their original listing as they would break the connection with our database.

At the moment, there is no specific way to go about splitting the variants without affecting the connection. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly look into the best way we can help with what you need to achieve. Thank you!

Nancy_Drake
Shopify Partner
185 10 21

Hello @riceballtown 

Ultimate Filter & Search app has the premium feature to show variants as separate products without affecting the product data in Shopify. You could also use the Merchandising tool to have the "variant" collection that shows the variants, instead of the main products. Demo store: https://usf-horizontal.myshopify.com/collections/exclusive-shirts Since it doesn't change the product data in Shopify, I hope it can work well with Spocket.

AI Search & Product Filter | SB - Check out our Shopify search and filter app to drive more sales