Stack or combine discounts

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

Hi Katy, is there any plan to have this feature integrated in the near future?

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 2

Hi Shopify,

I wanted to have the multiple discount codes in one order function as well. I saw these conversations dated way back to 2018. After 1 year plus, why is Shopify still unable to resolve this for us? Please expedite. Thank you!

2 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 3

I am in agreement with everyone here. Would be very helpful!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi there, 

Is there an update on this? Would like to add FREE SHIPPING to a discount code we have set up. 

Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 2

Hello,

It's quite ridiculous that this feature is STILL not available. What is the Shopify roadmap? Is there a customer advisory board? 

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Any update on this? I know many retailers would like the OPTION to combine discounts or not to combine. We have a promotion of 10% off with the purchase of 12 items, but want to run fun promotions and games that rely on shopify's discount code module. Our customers are missing out on deals because the auto discount is defaulted when their discount code might be a better deal. We prefer to combine the discounts when we run offers. I understand why some folks might not want that, but we'd appreciate the choice!

1 Like
Highlighted

Another vote for this. 

I'd like to set up multiple/stacking automatic discounts, one for orders from customer tagged "wholesale", and another for free shipping on orders over X amount. 

Currently, on top of not being able to stack discounts, you can't set up automatic discounts for certain customer criteria (tags and such). And there isn't even a "free shipping" automatic discount at all, which is also weird (and short-sighted). 

This is not an "app that costs 3.7 times the monthly Shopfy fee" feature, it is pretty basic and should be built-in. 

Monster, creature & cryptozoology patches, buttons & stickers.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I agree! its disappointing. 

Hi there! We were hoping to create a customer group for customers that buy into a loyalty membership with us. 

The two perks we want to offer is a lower shipping minimum of $50 per order (current min for non-members is $75) and also offer a monthly discount code for "10% off of a $50 order". It seems that we can't stack discount codes. is it possible to lift that restriction for our customers/site? Or, do you have any other solutions you'd recommend? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Kinda ridiculous. I think Shopify has deals with companies that create paid discount apps so they won't add this feature anymore.

Even though it's literally one of the most basic, simple features of ecommerce, I think they will never add it.

0 Likes