Staff Order Notification Based on Collection

2 0 0

I am trying to explore functionality to send a new order notification to staff member on web purchases ONLY in a certain collection and not all web. Is this possible?

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
1079 86 240

I'm not sure of a way to do it with just the Shopify notifications, but you can do it with the app Order Automator. You can, for example, create a rule to send an email notification to someone@yourteam.com if the order has a product of type A, or tag B, etc.

My team built the app so if you find you need a customization outside of what's available feel free to give a shout, we do customizations.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes
2 0 0

Thanks for responding, I will definitely check it out.  From the media gallery it looks spot on for the simple task we want to do. 

0 Likes