Staff order notification

BelleMinks
Tourist
5 0 3

Ok so I have been trying to add a new email address to the staff order notifications in the admin settings. But when I go to add the email address and hit "send test notification" nothing comes to that email. My goal is to only get orders to go that email and keep any other emails that I receive from Shopify separate so that everything is easy to manage. Thank you. 

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1058 120 236

Hey, @BelleMinks 

Can you share a screenshot of that page showing the email setup for order notifications? Also could you reply back to the following:

1. Do you use any third-party apps for order management/notifications?

2. Have you double-checked through your email folders to ensure the email isn't going to a different folder/spam?

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
BelleMinks
Tourist
5 0 3

The only thing I use to receive my notifications is my business email that I made through the Gsuite Admin.. Now one of the emails works just fine to receive order notifiations. But the one i am trying to switch to won't receive the email although can still receive emails from other sources. I have sent multiple test emails from my own email and have received some from other emails as well. I have also double checked my folders and they are all empty.

0 Likes