Stocky Purchase order template

RickSebastian
1 0 0

Hello all, i would like to add Expected Date to our Stocky PO.  How is that accomplished as it is not in the Merged fields section of the PO template?

Thanks

Rick

0 Likes
ShopventorySean
Tourist
20 0 2

Hi Rick! 

I'm with a Shopify app called Shopventory. We do inventory management for Shopify POS and Shopify eCommerce. 

Shopventory has a Purchase Order function in it that allows you to add an expected date. Here's a help article on how it works if you'd like to take a closer look! 

Let me know if you have any follow up questions  

0 Likes
eys
Tourist
13 0 1

hello shopventory,

We are looking to be able to have the barcode as well as the SKU show on the purchase order that is sent to our suppliers, is this something that your app supports please? I would be grateful if you could come back to me ASAP please as we are waiting to order from our suppliers and Stocky isn't working for us at present.

Thank you.

ShopventorySean
Tourist
20 0 2

Hi there - thanks for the question and happy to help! 

Our Purchase Orders will show you the SKU and Vendor ID numbers for every item. The Vendor ID is a number that is assigned to the product by the vendor... Like a Vendor SKU. 

Do you think that would work for you? 

0 Likes
eys
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi

Thank you for responding to our question.

We have now been able to sort the barcode and SKU printing on the PO through settings, so we think we are sorted for the moment thank you.

If we need more help we will come back to you.

Thank you.

0 Likes